Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Family what life is about

11:45 PM - FAMILY Current mood: bouncy
I HAVE A FAMILY AND I KNOW EVERYONE DOES BUT I HAVE A NEW PART OF MY FAMILY UNDISCOVERED TO ME
I HAVE AN............. AUNT TAMMY ,UNCLE JOHN,COUSIN AARON COUSIN BRANDY JO, AUNT JOANNE(MY MIDDLE NAME) AND MANY MANY MANY MORE AND IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED THAT I HAVE THIS NEW UNDISCOVERED AREA IN MY LIFE. IM GOING TO EXPLORE IT ALL AND ENJOY IT ALL AND.... i have finally found out that I am like my dad in so many ways that it makes me have tears in my eyes and i want to cry thinking about that he did love me and that he never stopped. That my parents were happy at one point in time and that we were a family. That makes my heart happy. well more to come on this new development.

No comments: