Tuesday, November 21, 2006

10:42 PM - Smells like Grease
OHHHH THE SMELL OF GREASE Have you ever had a smell make you think of something that you had tucked away in your mind? I smelled grease today and i thought of my father. I know that sounds kinda mean and I dont mean to to but it makes me think of how grateful i should be I. My father was 47 when I came along. For most men they are finished having there children and he had raised his two boys and then along came me. I didnt come along in the traditional sense of the word i came along via a man named Jim and a women named Jeanie but it is my dad and mom Jack and Claire who are my parents. So back to my dad okay this man knows how to work and work hard he does the smell of grease takes me back to when i was a little girl and he would come in from work and he would be dirty and grimy from working all day. He would come and sit down and take his boots off. The smell comes to me now as i write this whole thing because of those greasy hands i had a roof over my head and food in my tummy tummy and clothes on my back and my allowance in my pocket. My dad worked sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard for his family and he has loved us no matter what we did and that is the truth no matter what anyone has to say . I know that we always love our mama and daddys but do we really appreciate them for what they do and what they sacrifice to make us better people and also make things better then what they had??? So for that i want to say thank you daddy for shaping me into me and being my rock and even though im a married women i am still daddy's little girl. I love my dad and I will forever. a.j.m.w

No comments: