Tuesday, November 21, 2006

12:35 AM - So here is the update Current mood: crazy Category: blissful and happy Blogging
"When you can see your unborn children in her arms, you know you really love a woman."
"A new baby into your life is sweeter than honey itself."
"Marriage is made in heaven, but so is thunder and lightning."
"Marriage is not only the beginning of a realtionship but also the end of a life long search for the other half of your soul."
"Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life."
So here is the news in my life that is soooooooo exciting.
Jason and I are starting our family well we are going to try to do that lets see how long it takes. Im so excited though about this new chapter in our lives. We hope we can have a girl and i can just imagine her right now big blue eyes and dark brown hair with jason's lips and his legs (we can hope) i guess i dont know what i want to contribue to the baby just yet i will figure it out at some point lol. I am just so excited that we are going to do this. Its like our life is coming together and things are looking up.
I didnt do alot this weekend went to the eye doctor and found out that i have to have glasses and wear them all the time that it should make all of those headaches go away!!! now that i can deal with but glasses will be hard to get use to im not used to rememebering alot of things constantly. i slept alot i wasnt feeling up to being awake.I slept with Jason all weekend since he worked nights but i did get a yummy new candle vanilla cupcake ohhhhhhhhh it made me wanna bake a cake. I didnt though instead i did laundry which ended up doing something to my machine which now will have to go back to the shop and get fixed. LOL ifs its not one thing it will be something else aint that the truth of life. I dont know this is the dawning of a new work week and for that im sorry. I would prefer to have more weekend time then what i have now. Oh well life will get better i know it.
well im going to bed now.
love always <3
amanda.

No comments: